Welcome to Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma America’s Sponsorship Portal
As part of Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma America’s (MTPA) mission to improve health and well-being of those living with ALS, the company may provide financial support for independent third-party organizations. We hope the following helps provide guidance to decide whether it is appropriate to seek support and, if so, how to go about it.
MTPA seeks to support organizations and programs that help people living with the diseases and those who care for them that align with our therapeutic areas of focus and mission, and for this reason the company has a strong preference for programs that directly support education and care.
Sponsorship requests must include:
- A brief, complete overview of the request that’s uploaded on organizational letterhead and includes: a description and purpose of the overall program or event, the intended audience (e.g., patients, caregivers, professional services staff, clinical professionals, etc.), objectives and expected outcomes.
- Sponsorship Levels Available - These may be provided in a separate document or covered in the request but must give a detailed list of all sponsorship options available and the tangible benefits to Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma America at each level, such as inclusion in promotional material, signage at event, other recognition as appropriate.
- All requests must clearly identify the tangible benefit offered to Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma America and the value of the tangible benefit must be reasonable and generally consistent with norms for comparable events or benefits. The sponsorship opportunity must be genuinely available to other potential sponsors.
- IRS Letter of Determination/501c3
- W9 or W8 - A current copy of your organization's signed and dated (not more than 2 years old) W9 or W8 is required. Organizations not based in the United States may provide the appropriate government documents confirming non-profit status.
* Sponsorships whose sole purpose is to fund an organization’s general operating costs, routine business expenses, or capital costs (infrastructure), or political or lobbying activities are not eligible for sponsorship funding.
Sponsorship requests will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Requests must be submitted at least 60 days in advance of when a funding decision is needed by the organization.
In all cases, we notify organizations by email. If a request is approved, the email will include an attached approval letter. Please print it, sign it and upload it back into the system. Funds will then be disbursed as quickly as possible.
Upon completion of the supported program, recipients should submit financial reconciliations and outcomes reports within 60 (sixty) days of the conclusion of the program.
If you already have an account, please enter your login details to the left. If you’ve forgotten your login details, please click the “Forgot Password?” link. For first-time users, please use the “Register for Access” link on the left.
The link contains detailed information on the submission process, including the submission fields to complete to finalize your application. All required submission fields must be complete, and requested documents uploaded, in order for MTPA to consider your application for review.
For Technical Support, please contact SteepRock Client Services:
Phone: +1 718-576-1406 (M-F 8am b 6pm US ET)